Women\'s Surf Camp Vacations - Awaken Your Inner Surf Betty!
Ladies - cancel your reservations to New York You\'ve seen plenty of Broadway shows and already spen...

Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss
People across the country are always looking for new and inventive ways to lose weight at a quicker ...

A Healthy Way to Lose Weight After Pregnancy
As soon as you have delivered your baby, you may think that you are on your way to lose weight In es...

 

Best Wrinkle Creams- 5 Quick Reasons Botox is For Dummies

Fill In Your Details


Author: Sean Saunders

Are you thinking about turning to botox instead of sticking with the best wrinkle creams? Well, thank goodness -- as you are still only thinking about opting for botox and have not yet made a final decision. Why is that good news? Because not only have you not wasted your money on this completely unnecessary procedure, but you have not yet risked your health either.

Here are the 5 Plain as Day Reasons Why Botox Is Ridiculous...

1. Of all the aspects of facial rejuvenation, botox only targets one particular problem; motion wrinkles. This leaves you with an enormous amount of ground to cover, as the treatment won't help you with blemishes, fine lines, crowsfeet, dry skin, age spots, skin pigmentation, and/or any other skin problem you might be facing.

2. Poisonous. You heard correctly, botox is actually a bacterial neurotoxin called botulinum; one of the most poisonous substances on the planet. If this doesn't scream "Stay Away", what does?

3. Botox can only be used on LESS than 5% of your face. Less than 5 percent! That leaves 95% of your face unaccounted for.

4. Costs $700-$1000 per injection. A botox injection generally only lasts 3-6 months. This means you will have to spend anywhere from $2000 to $3600 a year just to keep away a FEW wrinkles. Sound like a smart idea? Of course not.

5. If botox injections are repeated again and again over time, there is a very plausible risk of skin and/or nerve damage. In addition, the skin adjacent to the injected area may actually become MORE wrinkled with time.

Here are the 5 Simple Reasons Why Using the Best Wrinkle Creams is NOT Ridiculous...

1. The best wrinkle creams target all the aspects of facial rejuvenation; dryness, wrinkles, finelines, crowsfeet, age spots, blemishes, you name it. Not only will a good wrinkle cream repair visible wrinkles, but they will start working on the "invisible" ones too; the wrinkles which can't be seen with the naked eye. As if that weren't enough, the best wrinkle creams will even work to prevent future wrinkles.

2. Not Poisonous. Anti wrinkle creams, generally speaking, are made with natural ingredients that won't harm you in any way. If there are unnatural, man-made ingredients within the cream, well, it's safe to say they won't be dangerous to your health.

3. The best wrinkle creams can be used on your ENTIRE face; the full 100%. This means you can use them around the mouth, eyes, nose, cheeks, and everywhere else.

4. Costs only about $80 to $200 every FEW months. The most you'll spend on wrinkle cream in any given year should be no more than $400 to $600, if even that.

5. When the best wrinkle creams are used again and again, the result is that you'll have even YOUNGER looking skin. The longer you keep up your anti wrinkle cream routine, the better the results will be.

So, after reading over this information, what is your verdict? Is botox the way to go? Or, are you going to keep using the best wrinkle creams for your skin?

Have you decided to take the "smart" route and use anti wrinkle cream to gain a more youthful appearance? If so, then you should head on over to http://www.wrinkleremovercreams.com/best-wrinkle-creams.html and pick out a FREE anti wrinkle cream to try out.


Tags:
                               



Copyright 2020 and Beyond dennisbartram.com
| Sitemap |

get notified of new articles