Author: Todd Scott
If you've made plans to lose your stomach fat in the past month or 2, by now you're likely on 1 of 3 paths.
Here they are in no particular order.
1) You're hitting your weekly goals, you're motivated to continue losing weight, and you'll likely stick to it and see it through at least for another few weeks.
2) You've lost a few pounds, but are discouraged because the weight has kinda stopped, and you're not sure how to get it kicked back off.
3) You never got your feet off the ground.
Unfortunately, most people will fall in one of the latter 2.
The good news is it's not the end of the world.
Thing about it is I've been in all 3 categories at one point or another, so if you fall in one of those 2, I understand the feeling and what you're going through.
If you want to get your stuff on track and lose your fat consistently week in and week out the first step is action.
Do something. Do anything. It doesn't matter.
The next and most crucial step is monitoring your progress and making tweaks along the way.
So, let's be real for a second. There is no 1 single program that that will work for everyone.
SO, if your friend lost 20 pounds on xyz program, it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to work for you. Chances are it will work at least a little bit, but there's also a chance it will completely bomb.
Okay, so the key here is that once you find a program that's working at least just a little bit, you have to find and tweak the stuff that's working so that it works better.
Generally, the thing that need tweaking the most are the calories in and calories out.
There are 3 ways to go about doing this:
1) Increase or decrease your calorie consumption based on what needs adjusting without fiddling with the calorie output (exercise).
2) Increase or decrease the calorie output by adjusting your weight training and/or your cardio program (increase your daily activity.)
3) Adjust the calories in and calories out by adjusting both the nutrition and the weight training and cardio programs simultaneously (adjust calorie consumption and adjust your activity level.)
Number 3 is the quickest way to get your fat loss dialed in, but it's also the most complex. It takes a lot of trial and error, or you need to have experience in how your body responds to adjustments
Fortunately, there is a formula you can plug in to help you get everything squared away in no time flat.
The coolest thing about it is that it has a "feedback" mechanism, so depending on how your body responds, it'll tell you what to do next. Not sure if there is anything else out there like it. Don't think there is.
Just follow it week to week, and you will see your fat melt off every single week. And the best part about it is that it's just a plug and play system, no thinking required.
For more advanced fat loss strategies guaranteed to tighten your belly fast are revealed at Six Pack Abs homepage. Grab your free No B.S. Fat Burning Newsletter at http://howtogetsixpackabs.com