Author: Kris Bond
People today are showing more interest in purchasing products that are healthy, natural, and better for our environment. Why buy a pillow that is full of chemicals and synthetic materials when for the same price you could buy a pillow that is natural and actually good for you. I know I rest easier knowing that I am not inhaling chemicals as I sleep. Don't your children deserve to have quality, safe furniture in their rooms while still allowing a bit of fun? Beanbag furniture is a great way to add color and pizzazz to your child's room without adding toxins or other dangerous materials. Since we are talking about healthy choices, we should probably cover some of the best natural health and fitness accessories as well.
Wasiabi and Natural Pillows
These pillows come in many different prints and patterns, there is sure to be one to fit your style and color scheme. There are also body pillows, maternity pillows and buckwheat pillows.
• The Eco Art Pillow: This pillow is made from all natural cotton and comes in a variety of patterns and colors. These pillows are great tossed on the sofa for a splash of color or equally as appealing on the bed. There are many styles and colors to choose from.
• The Sleeping Bean Body Pillow: This pillow was designed to provide you with a great night's sleep. The sleeping bean conforms to your body ensuring that you get a restful night sleep not a night spent tossing and turning. Made of 100% cotton, the filling is recycled poly fiber, organic kapok fiber and white goose down, this pillow is perfect for those who have pain that keeps them from sleeping. The sleep bean body pillow helps to align the spine, reduces pain, and lessens muscle stress.
• The Natural Latex Pillow: Natural latex is not only good for you it is good for the environment as well. Natural latex is a renewable resource, non-toxic even if burned and biodegradable. This pillow helps to regulate temperature and lasts for years longer than pillows made from other materials.
• The Organic Kapok Pillow: Kapok is a light and fluffy filling made from seeds. This pillow is comfy and firm at the same time. The organic kapok pillow comes over stuffed, but the fill can easily be removed so that you can customize your pillow to your preference.
• The Wheat Dreamz Buckwheat Pillow: Buckwheat hulls mold to form to your body. This allows you to obtain a great night's sleep and supports your head and neck in a way that is desired by chiropractors. Buckwheat does not conduct heat so it aids in maintaining proper body temperature while resting.
• The Maternity Pillow: This pillow was created to help support the mothers growing belly while also supporting the back. Doctors suggest that expectant mothers sleep on their side for optimum blood flow to both mother and child. The maternity pillow helps the mother stay in this desired position throughout the night by making the position both comfortable and supportive.
Buckwheat and Kapok Pillows
These pillows are filled with natural materials that mold to fit your body. They help regulate your body temperature, and aid in easing body aches and pains.
• Zabuton Pillow: Used for meditation, prayer, or simply for sitting, this pillow had been used for generations in India. This Zabuton pillow is made with kapok and is very comfortable. You can pair it with another Zabuton to create a sleeping mat or yoga mat.
• Makura Miracle Buckwheat Hull Pillow: Makura means pillow in Japanese, so this would be known as the pillow of miracles. The makura miracle buckwheat hull pillow relieves headaches, muscle tension, sleeplessness, snoring and body pain.
• Body Pillow Kapok: Hugging this pillow as you sleep helps to properly align your body. It keeps your shoulders, chest and hips wide allowing you to breathe more deeply as well as sleep in the semi fetal curl position that is the ideal sleep position.
Bean Bag Furniture
If you want to add color and fun to your kid's room while also providing them with some cool furniture pieces beanbag furniture may be the way to go. Comfortable, playful, and durable beanbag chairs, sofas, and other furniture pieces are a wonderful addition to any kid's room.
• Comfy Bean Bag Chair: The comfy beanbag chair comes with a removable cover for easy cleaning. The cover is made from soft yet strong cotton twill. You can choose to upgrade the fill in this chair to the superfill; this creates a more durable and comfortable beanbag chair.
• Big Bean Sofa: This sofa is perfect in a kid's room and equally as great in a game or recreation room. The cotton cover is strong and durable and available in an array of colors.
• Bean Bag Cube Ottoman: This versatile piece of furniture can be used as an ottoman, extra seating or even as an end table. This tightly filled beanbag measures 15"x15" and comes with a removable cover for easy cleaning.
Health and Fitness
Keeping your family healthy and fit is important to most of us. These products help keep your family healthy both physically and spiritually.
• Whale Back Bench: This bench is meant to help stretch and elongate the spine reversing some of the damage done by modern life. The whale back bench energizes the body and helps eliminate poor posture. The hardwood bench is beautiful enough to be left out on display yet light enough to be easily moved if you want to store it in a different location.
• Natural Yoga Mat: Made with a natural cotton cover and a pure cotton filling this yoga mat is both comfortable and environmentally friendly. The mat is perfect for relaxation, massage, or exercise. It is a perfect addition to your yoga or Pilate's workout.
• Zafu Crescent Meditation Cushion: The ergonomic design helps to align the spine. It makes your meditation position more comfortable on the knees, ankles, and back. The buckwheat hull filling conforms to the body making the zafu crescent meditation cushion customize itself to your body.
All these wonderful products are designed to help create a healthy family lifestyle
All these and many more earth friendly products are available from http://UnusualHomeDecor.com.