Improve Your Well Being
The Encarta World English Dictionary defines well-being as: Conducive to good health: in a way ...

When Losing a Pound a Day is Just a Promise to Get Your Dollar
Weight loss, or more broadly, weight control has now become an industry on its own, with proponents ...

Diets Are Out
Throw out all the past ideas you have about diets Trash all the gimmicks that claim you will lose we...

 

Potent Weight Loss Strategies - The New You is Coming!

Fill In Your Details


Author: Stewart C

There are literally thousands of websites purporting to have the "real" answer to life's biggest question: how does one lose weight? While some of these websites offer at least partially decent advice (eat tofu instead of bread or something to that effect) some are quite dangerous (slash 2,000 calories off your daily intake and exercise for 4 hours a day).

While all of these websites aim to support anyone who would like to lose weight, some natural, common-sense strategies are probably the best way to start your own exciting journey to losing those unwanted kilograms.

The strategies

1. The 80/20 rule should always be followed. For those of you who are not aware of what the 80/20 rule is, it simply means that you should watch what you eat at no more than 80% of the time. The remaining 20% should be devoted to indulging yourself and making yourself feel less deprived of the things you want to eat.

The 80/20 rule came about when both men and women started complaining that dieting and exercising made them feel deprived. This is the reason why more than 90% of all first-time dieting attempts fail. People just feel so deprived that they quit the first week and relapse to their old eating habits.

2. "Lifestyle walking" is a wonderful way to start your journey to real fitness. Walking is simple, fun and easy. You don't have to sacrifice much time, you don't need special get-ups (all you need is a comfortable pair of old rubber shoes) and you're all set to walk.

Also, walking doesn't require a special venue for you to be able to carry out the exercise. You choose: you can walk around your house, around your street, or from point to point in a small highway. Quantity counts for lifestyle walking- walk at least 30 minutes a day, and make sure that it's brisk walking, so you would really sweat it out.

3. Meditation and other relaxation techniques have been proven to increase focus, energy and the general enthusiasm for life. Here you can choose any of the Western or Eastern methods for quieting the mind. With the exception of mind-altering chemicals, you can either meditate for 15 minutes a day, or you can simply listen to good, classical music while looking a nice, well-lit fireplace.

The point of meditation is to clear your mind, thereby effectively releasing you of pent-up stress. Pent-up stress, which can push you to overeat or to relapse to eating past "comfort foods" like chocolate and sugary cookies. This should be eliminated as often as possible.

4. Believe it or not, being well-hydrated is also part of a weight-loss regimen. Eight glasses a day, as a minimum would make you feel fuller (with all the water you drank) and at the same time, your stamina would increase as well.

5. Set a chain of small goals to accomplish. If you think you can't handle a goal like "eat carrots for dinner", then settle for smaller, more easily accomplished goals like "avoid eating chocolate tonight". Doing this makes the task of losing weight easier, and more manageable.

Author is the webmaster of http://www.bestdietpills-1.com read our honest review at http://www.bestdietpills-1.com/diet_pill_reviews.html and choose the diet pill work for you http://www.bestdietpills-1.com/list_of_best_diet_pills.html 70 pages of free ebook for instant download!


Tags:
                               



Copyright 2020 and Beyond dennisbartram.com
| Sitemap |

get notified of new articles